(KINYARWANDA (MANDATORY) / FRENCH / ENGLISH)
- Salary: RWF 750,000 (net) + bonus on team performance + % commission on sales
- Location: Kigali and sometimes countryside
- Full time, Contract/then Permament (no part-time)
- Start date: Mid August 2020
- Length : 2 months to 12 months depending of the needs.
Background of the project
- Gusoma Technology is looking to hire consultants to perform a market/technical research in Rwanda and Burundi. The goal is to achieve 500 surveys and 50 one to one interviews with Senior Leader, in Rwanda and Burundi.
- Gusoma aims to better understand the characteristics of people writing in Kinyarwanda and Kirundi from multiple perspectives.
- The second aim is to understand the needs of the organisations operating in Rwanda and Burundi when it comes to improve the productivity of their team and offer a better quality of service in local languages.
- An experienced Director of Sales is needed to build and nurture the relationship with seniors leaders across both countries.
- Participate in all one-to-one interviews of Senior Leaders with the Senior Researcher.
- Build and nurture relationship with potential prospects (business)
- Build a database of key decision-makers, budget owners in all parts of the two countries for key verticals
- Handbook of expertise in Kinyarwanda
- Explanatory videos in Kinyarwanda
- Translation Kinyarwanda, French, English
- any other deliverable when defined at the start of the project
- Business development B2B & B2C
- Introduce agents on market and develop marketing strategies
- Recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and motivating sales agents and support staff
- Market research, customer analysis, competitive analysis with the Senior Researcher, Field Manager and Statistician
- Marketing & Communication, branding, and media strategy development and execution
- Sales performance monitoring, forecasting, and goal setting
- Budgeting, cost analysis, budget preparation and profit management
- Developing market penetration strategies and executing them
- Coordinating with other departments and ensuring a smooth functioning and cooperation
- Weekly and monthly reporting on sales performance and market penetration activities
- Communications with senior management of the company
How to apply
- send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org + title of the job
- send a message on Linkedin to André F. Nisin
- if you have been referred by someone in Rwanda please don’t forget to write his/her name+phone number!
WE ARE ACTIVELY HIRING
IT COULD BE YOU OR YOUR FRIEND
REFERRAL INCENTIVE RWF 5,000 : please refer your friend and once he/she hired we will send you RWF5000 airtime : MTN/Airtel!