(KINYARWANDA (MANDATORY) / FRENCH / ENGLISH)
- Salary: RWF 450,000 – 500,000 (net) + bonus based on performance + expenses for food and field travel + insurance
- Location: Countrywide Rwanda and Burundi
- Full time, Permanent (no part-time)
- Start date: End July, Beginning August 2020
- Length : 2 months to 6 months depending of the needs.
Background of the project
- Gusoma Technology is looking to hire consultants to perform a market/technical research in Rwanda and Burundi. The goal is to achieve 500 interviews in one month in Rwanda and Burundi.
- Gusoma aims to better understand the characteristics of people writing in Kinyarwanda from multiple perspectives.
- An experienced Field Manager is needed to ensure the success of this project and manage the team of enumerators in Rwanda and Burundi.
- only apply if you are able to spend several weeks upcountry, traveling for the company everywhere in Rwanda and Burundi.
- only apply if you have at least 5 years experience as a field supervisor/manager in Rwanda and Burundi
- Kinyarwanda, English, Swahili (minimum level), French. (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Recruiting, Training, Developing a team of 20 enumerators – 10 in Rwanda, 10 in Burundi + 1 driver
- Testing and assist in designing the questionnaire with the leadership in Rwanda, Burundi and England
- Liaising with the team to ensure smooth implementation of data collection as well as dealing with arising issues
- Reporting back to the Research Manager and Senior Project Manager daily on the progress of data collection as well as any ongoing issues.
- Tracking all field expenses as well as collecting receipts from the team’s expenses
- Report all errors, discrepancies, and changes of the questionnaire if any, and oversee the upload of the latest version of the questionnaire for all team members.
- Keeping a record of enumerators attendance
- Assisting in uploading data collected
- Ensuring the safe keeping of fieldwork materials.
- Planning the field and villages to be visited
- Correcting data from sampled recipients
- Ensure daily targets achievements
- Reporting all outcomes in a timely manner from auditing
- Give feedback to the supervisor on how was the field
- Making daily updates to village tracking to track villages done and others pending and data submitted
- Suggesting any helpful information that can help the office to keep track of forwarding activities
- Ensure that all organization protocols are being followed.
How to apply
- send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org + title of the job
- send a message on Linkedin to André F. Nisin
- if you have been referred by someone in Rwanda please don’t forget to write his/her name+phone number!
WE ARE ACTIVELY HIRING
IT COULD BE YOU OR YOUR FRIEND
REFERRAL INCENTIVE RWF 5,000 : please refer your friend and once he/she hired we will send you RWF5000 airtime : MTN/Airtel!