(KINYARWANDA (MANDATORY) / FRENCH / ENGLISH)
- Salary: RWF 750,00 – 800,000 (net) + bonus
- Location: Kigali OR Bujumbura OR Work from Home
- Full time, Permanent (no part-time)
- Start date: End July, Beginning August 2020
- Length : 3 months to 12 months depending of the needs.
Background of the project
- Gusoma Technology is looking to hire consultants to perform a market/technical research in Rwanda and Burundi. The goal is to achieve 500 interviews in one month in Rwanda and Burundi.
- Gusoma aims to better understand the characteristics of people writing in Kinyarwanda from multiple perspectives.
- An experienced Senior Project manager is needed to ensure the success of this project and manage the team in Rwanda and Burundi.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. He will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Finally, he will contribute to the final reports.
- Reports in Kinyarwanda + English/French
- Handbook of expertise in Kinyarwanda
- Explanatory videos in Kinyarwanda
- any other deliverable when needed (including team performance report)
Qualifications & Key requirements :
- BA/Msc/PhD in Social Science (Agribusiness, Management, Economy, History, Business, Statistics etc.)
- Recognised Project Management Certification (eg. Prince) or any relevant experince.
- Good at writing in Kinyarwanda OR Kirundi (priority will be given to someone mastering the two languages).
- Good in writing and reading in French OR English (priority will be given to someone mastering the two languages).
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- At least 5-7 years experience managing team of at least 10-15 people
- At least 5-7 years experience working successfully with local government at imidugudu, akarere, provincial and ministry level.
- At least 5-7 years experience working with agencies, NGO and cooperatives in urban and rural areas.
- Extra bonus : previously employed by USAID, DFID, AFD, UNDP, SAFE, Caritas, CRS etc.
- Experience with issues around digital inclusion, rural areas, low skilled users, adult learning and training, cooperatives, education, gender, women/youth empowerment, literacy program, modernization of practices.
- Experience managing a budget about $50,000 and running an office/team
- Set project timeline from A to Z, ensuring the timely delivery
- Monitor project deliverable and ensure consistency, quality and respect of deadlines.
- Perform Data Analysis and Modelling as needed and contribute to the reports
- Write the handbook of expertise in your domain.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Hire, Coach, Manage and Support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Acting as a liaison between the teams in Rwanda, Burundi and England.
- Manage budget within the standards defined by the company
- Solve challenging problems
How to apply
- send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org + title of the job
- send a message on Linkedin to André F. Nisin
- if you have been referred by someone in Rwanda please don’t forget to write his/her name+phone number!
WE ARE ACTIVELY HIRING
IT COULD BE YOU OR YOUR FRIEND
REFERRAL INCENTIVE RWF 5,000 : please refer your friend and once he/she hired we will send you RWF5000 airtime : MTN/Airtel!